Based in Los Angeles, we represent individuals, business entities, entertainment companies and talent in contract disputes. We can assist you in any contract matter—from consultation to negotiations and litigation.
As Entertainment Attorneys, it is our goal to provide you with expert legal counsel in the following areas:
- Music Industry Agreements
- Film and Television Production Contracts
- Entertainment Litigation/Arbitration
- Contract Disputes
- Publishing Agreements
- Royalty Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Movie & Television Development Contracts
- Talent Representation Agreements (Actors/Actresses)
- Modeling Agreements
- Copyright Law
- Trademark Protection
- Film Distribution Contracts
- Animation Contracts
- Internet Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Content Licensing Agreements
- Privacy Law
- Website Development & Production Agreements
- Licensing and Delivery of Digital Information
Working as Entertainment Attorneys and handling the needs of entertainers and businesses requires a different approach to each respective client. For example, an entertainer may be concerned with creative control and performance criteria; whereas, the focus for an entertainment company may be profitability and financial security in the industry.
It is our job as Entertainment Lawyers to understand the specific needs of each client and what needs to be done in order for you to be successful. We take time to understand the issues that are most important to you and your goal. Once we have discerned your objective, we will put together a plan in order to aggressively achieve it. Our diligence has enabled our firm to yield extraordinary positive results throughout our many years of legal service.